The Compass Church family spends time together outside of the weekend worship service because we recognize something definitive happened to us when we placed our hope in Jesus Christ. We ceased to “go to” church and rather “became” a family, a new community with shared experiences, dreams, and joy through trials.
Indeed, we share stories of…
- → perseverance through pain and suffering
- → excitement for answered prayers
- → longing for the return of Christ
The Compass Church LifeGroups however share even more together. As we share our stories through relationships we also encourage and equip one another through…
- → reading and studying God’s Word (the Bible)
- → reaching out together to friends, family, co-workers, and the community around us
- → praying for and with one another for healing, direction, spiritual growth, and overcoming sin
If you are interested in joining a LifeGroup be sure to ask someone at a weekly Worship service. Or, please contact Elder Brian Currie. He would be happy to meet with you and share more of our vision for fellowship and how you can be involved.