Covid-19 Policy Update
The Elders and the Covid-19 Task Force have updated the Covid-19 policy in light of ongoing changes, new variants, and the latest research. Our intention is to gather in-person as often as possible in the coming year while maintaining yours and your families spiritual, mental, and physical health.
- Planning to meet weekly in-person in 2022. We will limit cancelations to the most extreme situations. In order to maintain a consistent in-person worship we are requesting the following…
- If you are sick due to Covid-19 or to other illness, please plan to enjoy the Live Stream from home.
- If you have been exposed to a person with Covid and/or are waiting on Covid test results, please watch the livestream from home.
- Continuing to offer our Live Stream for all worship services
- Maintaining contact with our Covid-19 Task Force which consists of people associated with the medical field to advise us on the often rapidly changing environment surrounding Covid-19.
- Offering face masks on a stand near the door for those who would like to wear one.
- Offering “no contact” red stickers at the door for those feeling sick or those wishing to socially distance themselves.
- Having hand-sanitizer available in several locations.
- Our host-church, Columbia Road Baptist Church, installed the REMI-HALO whole-building air purification system, which proactively treats every cubic inch of cooled or heated airspace to dramatically suppress airborne and surface contaminants effectively neutralizing viruses including Covid-19.