The Compass Church is excited to announce that in-person worship will resume Saturday, February 6 at 6 PM!
As we continue to navigate the complexities and difficulties of this pandemic, we encourage each family to carefully consider the steps they should take to both encourage worship and to protect their loved ones.
The Elders have outlined the following precautions we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety and spiritual health…
- Assembling and communicating with a Covid-19 Task Force which consists of people associated with the medical field to advise us on the rapidly changing environment surrounding Covid-19.
- Continuing to live-stream our worship services so those who are most vulnerable or are more comfortable may worship from home.
- Offering and encouraging face masks. They are provided on a stand near the door.
- Having hand-sanitizer available in several locations.
- Offering socially distant seating by taping off every other pew and encouraging families to sit together.
- Reversing the order of worship so that our singing is at the end of the service. This will minimize the amount of time we spend in the room after singing.
- Our host-church, Columbia Road Baptist Church, installed the REMI-HALO whole-building air purification system, which proactively treats every cubic inch of cooled or heated airspace to dramatically suppress airborne and surface contaminants effectively neutralizing viruses including Covid-19.
It is our hope that you feel safe worshiping in-person and completely loved and missed if you are choosing to worship at home.
Sincerely, your Elders
Bryan, Dave, Jeff, and Brian